Blog Content Policy
This policy is in response to the daily requests I am receiving for backlinks, for SEO proposals, for content contribution proposals and advertising proposals and everything else I could possibly imagine.
Grain Free Living is my personal site, something I use for my records and interests and a few close friends who sometimes refer to the content and recipes.
Although my website is a public one, I am not interested in building my website audience or spending any time doing SEO or other website promotional activities.
- Adding any content that is not a result of my own personal research, including adding any links to any content especially if this is requested in return for “shares” on social media of any kind.
- Having any content written by anyone other than myself such as guest posts. This is my personal website and it would be like letting a stranger write in my personal diary. Just no.
- Changing my platform or template for anything better. I enjoy doing everything on this website myself.
- Improving my SEO. I know my SEO could be massively improved, but I really do enjoy doing everything on this website myself. I’ll get around to it eventually.
- Monetizing my blog in any way other than what I already do. I have Google Ads and Amazon affiliate links. This pays for my hosting and is all I need or want to do. I am not interested in monetizing my blog any further or in any other additional ways. This blog is not a source of income to me, it’s a hobby, and I like it that way.