A simple breakfast that I enjoy that is compliant with the Bright Line Eating Program. It is plant based and simple but very filing.
Chia Breakfast Pudding
A Bright Line Eating plant-based breakfast.
Cuisine: Bright Line Eating, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Paleo, Whole30
Keyword: breakfast, chia, pudding
Servings: 1 person
Calories: 315 kcal
- 1 oz chia seeds counts as 1 grain
- 4 oz cashew or other nut milk counts as 1/2 protein
- 1 oz chopped nuts or mixed nuts and seeds counts as 1/2 protein
- 6 oz raspberries counts as 1 fruit
- 1/4 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla extract condiment
- 1 pinch celtic sea salt -optional condiment
The night before, mix your chia seeds with your cashew or preferred milk, vanilla powder and store in fridge overnight.
In the morning, add raspberries and nuts and enjoy!
Women's weight loss plan quantities.